Welcome to Brianna's Page

Welcome to Brianna's Page

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We raised $730 at I GOT CHA PIZZA we are that much closer to our goal to meet Bris current medical needs.



We raised $730 at I GOT CHA PIZZA

Yesterdays fundraiser went well! Thanks again I Got Cha Pizza, Wiley, Mary Kay, and Diego and I Got Cha Pizza employees! Thank you to our friends, family, and the community who came out to support our daughter in her struggle to save her lung. THANK YOU from the deepest of our hearts, we are humbled to have people like you in our lives.

It was busier than I expected it to be, and I believe busier than I Got Cha Pizza thought it would be. It was great seeing a lot of people there that truly I didn’t expect.


We got to show off our PURPLE shirts for Bri! Yay! It was so busy I didn’t catch a lot of pictures, I have posted the ones off my phone which is just of us four and still need to down load the ones in the camera to post them, I got some group shots on those.



Tomorrow is a BIG day. Brianna gets tested for Cystic Fibrosis . SWEAT test. I am dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeading tomorrow. I hate that I have to work and my husband has to go through such difficult testing with her alone. Not that it’s a difficult procedure its just not the easiest test to exect bad news from. Its not a CBC it “could” be life altering. Literally. I have been acting like I am stronger than I am but I am not. The smile that I give everyone is fake. Entirely. Every time I am asked how I am doing and I say I am okay. I am lying. Completely. I am NOT okay… not even a little bit.


One day at a time. …right…?

Sigh.



Will update more tomorrow.



Love,

Araceli, Angel Rafael, Hailey and Brianna.




<3 LOVE MY GIRLS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment