Welcome to Brianna's Page

Welcome to Brianna's Page

Saturday, August 14, 2010

BLUE GEL MONKEY



As I was getting Brianna ready to go to a baby shower earlier today she decided to get into the blue hair gel container and this is what you get when you turn away from a monkey and a container of gel! lol I have lots of feelings and emotions that I need to share about going to the baby shower today but I dont have the energy, I was depressed at seeing younger children as tall or taller than Brianna children her age talking a mile an hour and way taller just seeing where Brianna "should" be was very hard... but its too much for me to blog about today. Will do so over the weekend hopefully... for now just sharing my blue monkey girl.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, what a sticky, gooey mess! LOL It's such a "normal" thing to have happen, that had to make you chuckle at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really know what you mean. I remember even trying to avoid certain parties/gatherings just so I wouldn't be depressed about seeing other children Wyatt's age. But I'm thankful to say, I'm over it now. Well, for the most part anyway. Occasionally it hits again but rarely. Wyatt is so WYATT now. He is who he is. I learned to love him and appreciate him and not look at him as a diagnosis. That helped me a lot. Acceptance. It is a journey, for sure.

    Love, Bree

    ReplyDelete